Top Ten Tuesday is a book blog meme hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week, it’s asking for the top ten goals for 2014. So here are mine! :)
1) Read at least 50 books this year.
2) Polish the reviews I’ve already posted on Goodreads and cross-post the best ones here.
3) After spending my book voucher today, limit buying books to, at most, once a month. I already have so many books on my shelf I haven’t read yet.
4) When I’m more established as a reviewer, check out NetGalley and request some ARCs (this is more an end of 2014 goal, I think).
5) Read at least 3 classics this year.
6) Catch up with George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series (I’m on book four).
7) At least three quarters of the books I read this year should be from books already on my ‘to read’ shelf.
8) Write at least a post a week for The Book Bean.
9) Finish reading the pile of young adult books relevent to my PhD.
10) Try and read at least a chapter every day.
What are your bookish goals for 2014?